REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
- Race kit pick-up times are October 13th from 12:00pm-6:00pm and October 14th from 9:00am-7:00pm at the Murphy Community Centre, 200 Richmond St. NEW! Race Kit pick-up on Sunday, October 15th from 6:30am-8:am, YOU MUST PICK THIS OPTION WHILE REGISTERING WITH RACE ROSTER – $10.
- Registration fees are non-refundable. However, if we are notified by email by mid-night Friday, October 1, 2017 that you will be unable to attend, your registration will be transferred to 2018. Deferrals are only valid for one year.
- Winners must be in attendance at the post-race ceremonies to collect their awards.
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR REGISTRATION FEE:
- Unique Finisher’s Medal
- ChampionChip™ Professionally Timed Race Result
- Custom-designed PEI Marathon peice of swag.
- Personalized Race Bib (if registered by September 9th, 2017)
- Complimentary Marathon Expo
- Transportation to the Start Line (Marathoners only!)
- Baggage Check with Finish Line Pick-up
- On Course Entertainment
- Course Fueling Stations (Water, Gatorade, Fruit, Power Gels)
- Chocolate Stop Fueling Station (Marathon and Half Marathoners Only)
- Course Amenities (Toilets & First-Aid)
- Finish Line Nutrition
- Emergency Blankets (Marathon and Half-Marathoners Only!)
- Complimentary Awards Ceremony
- Medals & Prizes to Top Finishers in Each Event
- Opportunity to Win Awesome Draw Prizes
- Downloadable Finisher’s Certificate