During the 2016 Marathon Weekend we required over 300 volunteers. This great event would not be possible without your help. Volunteers play a very important role in making any event a success and the PEI Marathon is no exception. This year we anticipate a need for 300 to 350 volunteers to ensure that we continue to facilitate a world-class event in true style.
- Nutrition Table
- Finish Line
- Course Marshal
VOLUNTEER IN GROUPS!
We encourage you to get together and work as a team at a water station or as a course marshal. You could form groups from:
- Work Groups
ALL VOLUNTEERS PLEASE REMEMBER:
- Wear your free t-shirt
- Be aware of your own safety and the safety of all the runners, walkers, and spectators
- Encourage the runners: “Good Job!” “Keep it Going”
- Be friendly and courteous to all and remember you are representing the PEI Marathon as well as the Island
- Be attentive. Listen to what people are saying as we value all feedback
- Communicate any concerns with your chairperson(s)
HOW TO VOLUNTEER
Volunteer Registration will open late August.
2016 Volunteer Guide will be posted in August.